Re: Please review and translate: announcement about Handshake donation

Hi Justin

El 28 de marzo de 2019 15:55:38 CET, Justin B Rye <justin.byam.rye@gmail.com> escribió:
>Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> Please review and translate the announcement about a donation made by
>> Handshake, available here:
>>

>https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/announcements/blob/master/en/2019/20190329.wml
>>
>> (to be published on Friday 29 March 2019, around 17:00 UTC).
>
>If I could work out how to do this via git, I would; until then,
>here's a patch.

Thanks. You are member of the publicity group so you should have commit permissions.
Clone the repo with

git clone git@salsa.debian.org:publicity-team/announcements.git

And then you should be able to commit and push (if there is any issue, please let me know).

>One extra comment:
>> <q><em>A deep and sincere thank you to the Handshake Foundation for
>their
>> support of the Debian Project.</em></q> said Chris Lamb, Debian
>Project Leader.
>> <q><em>Contributions such as theirs make it possible for a large
>number of
>> diverse contributors from all over the world to work together towards
>our
>> mutual goal of developing a fully-free "universal" operating
>system.</em></q>
>
>How would this markup system react if that was <q>universal</q>, with
>nested <Q>s?

I think I read some time ago that it should work with at least 2 levels of nesting, but I didn't try, will do it in a while.

Thanks!
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona