Re: Please review templates file for NEW package "x2godesktopsharing"

Hi,

On  Mi 14 Nov 2018 16:36:14 CET, Justin B Rye wrote:

Shouldn't it at some stage say the *name* of the group it's thinking
of creating?  If (as is later implied) the name is x2godesktopsharing,
I would suggest:

    X2Go Desktop Sharing grants users the privileges to share X2Go/X11
    desktop sessions with one another via membership of a common POSIX
    group. The group being used for this can be configured system-wide and
    on a per user basis (in X2Go Desktop Sharing's user configuration).
    .
    Please specify whether X2Go Desktop Sharing should set up the group
    "x2godesktopsharing" as the system-wide default group used for this
    purpose.
    .
    Alternatively, if you reject this option, you will be asked to assign
    the role to some already existing group.
    .
    With no such group users will not be able to share X2Go/X11 desktop
    sessions.

Thanks a lot for the review. In fact you understood the question pattern not as I intended it to be. However, I now adjusted the question asking and processing to your suggested templates file.

Thanks a lot, I will now proceed to the call for translation.

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31