Re: Proof reading updated ejabberd debconf template

Neil Castelino:
> This will only affect the option called 'ERL_OPTIONS' which is additional
> Erlang options (lines 107- 119) of /usr/share/doc/ejabberd/examples/
> ejabberdctl.cfg.example.gz

(for handy reference:
https://github.com/processone/ejabberd/blob/master/ejabberdctl.cfg.example )

> and it is the only reason I used 'Erlang options' in
> the description. Will this change understanding for users?

Well, I hadn't guessed that (and it's surprisingly easy to overlook
details that are only in the short description!) so it should probably
say it more explicitly.  Maybe like this:

 Template: ejabberd/erlangopts
 Type: string
 Default: -env ERL_CRASH_DUMP_BYTES 0
  To run the ejabberd server with customized Erlang options, enter them here.
  It is also possible to set them by editing /etc/ejabberd/ejabberdctl.cfg.
  See the erl(1) man page for more information.