Re: KLog translation help needed

Thanks for the effort correcting the file, I really appreciate it! Honestly.

The English is not very good... as you may guess I am not a native speaker X"DD so I appreciate what you have done to improve it.

>it would have benefitted from a pass
through debian-l10n-english to get the .pot translated into English
first.
I was not aware that I could do that! :-)
I will do it before I release a version with new strings.

Here's a run-through of corrections - I would include a diff,
but there are still too many parts I'm unsure of that I need feedback
on.

I will try to check your proposals  today and send another email. I don't have a computer right now and I want to read it carefully.

Thank you again!

Jaime