Re: DPN 2017/02 now frozen, please review and translate

Dear all

The DPN is frozen now. Major changes are the Quick Links section,
which is now complete, and a paragraph about dropping some CD sets
for the release of Debian 9.

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/en/2017/02/index.wml

And the line about authors. If I miss somebody, please add yourselves or ping.

Thanks!

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona