Re: Some feedback about OmegaT

On Tue, 02 Jul 2013 22:52:51 +0900, victory wrote:

>> > You might be better off asking on a different list;
>> You mean the translators list is not the right one for asking about
>> translation tools? Wow :-)
>> Anyway, which one do you suggest? I'm only aware of this.
>
> this list is used mostly for english text review, not for how to
> translate.

If there are no translators¹ here then I'm totally stumped. Where can I
find them? I know translators are a scarce resource but...

> to avoid typos, users'/translators'/whoever's misreading, etc..
> asking such question on your language's community will answer much
> better

On "what"!? You must be kidding ;-)

If I can't find here a single person doing translation tasks I'm not
going to find them on Spanish user mailing list².

¹ Translators: people who deals with PO files.
² Note that I already posted on Spanish translation mailing list.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón