Re: Some feedback about OmegaT

On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 23:23:55 +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:
> [...]
>> Any advice on this? Someone here is using this tool? Any other
>> recommended application?
>
> You might be better off asking on a different list;

You mean the translators list is not the right one for asking about
translation tools? Wow :-)

Anyway, which one do you suggest? I'm only aware of this.

> here we're usually doing direct copy-editing of the original text,
> which rarely requires any PO-editing.

Can you expand that? How's that "direct copy-editing" workflow? I'm very
much interested in how Debian translators are doing their work.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón