Re: [Debconf13-localteam] [Debconf-team] DC13 sponsoring brochure, please review sections Debian and DebConf

Justin B Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> writes:

>  Sending        brochure.en.tex
>  Transmitting file data .svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>  svn: Can't open file '/svn/debconf-data/db/txn-current-lock': Permission denied
>
> I'll attach the version I couldn't commit.

Sorry, you have to be a member of the debconf-data alioth project.
Commit access is given out quite liberally. If you intend to do more
work and would like to have access, just apply on Alioth.

I have now commited your version to the repository. Many thanks for your
review.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.