Re: [RFR] templates://kstars-data-extra-tycho2/{templates}

[...]
> OK, that's clearer in my mind. Here is what I come up with:
>

> Template: kstars-data-extra/disable-downloads
> Type: select
> __Choices: keep enabled, disable, lock
> Default: lock
>  By default, unless the feature is locked or disabled, each user will be
> able to enable data downloads.
>  .
>  If you choose "keep enabled", users will be able to download data
>  files. If you choose "disable", each user can re-enable data download
>  (for instance to download data from other catalogs than Tycho2). If you
> choose "lock", no user can enable data downloads.

Just a point: downloads affect not only catalogs, but also image files,
statistics, and such. Furthermore, I would prefer Tycho2 not appearing
anywhere in the templates, to allow them be used as-is in the future kstars-
data-extra-* packages and the projected kstars-data-extra-everything package.

I would suggest:

Template: kstars-data-extra/disable-downloads
Type: select
__Choices: keep enabled, disable, lock
Default: lock
 By default, unless the feature is locked or disabled, each user will be
 able to enable data downloads.
 .
 If you choose "keep enabled", users will be able to individually download
 data files. If you choose "disable", each user can re-enable data download
 (for instance to download new versions of data or new data collections) in
 his .kstarsrc file. If you choose "lock", no user can enable data downloads.

Thanks again

Noel