Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

Quoting Damyan Ivanov (dmn@debian.org):
> -=| vedran, Mon, May 30, 2011 at 02:35:30PM +0200 |=-
> > Damian, please don't try to understand and compare Bosnian constitution. :)
>
> OK, after some reading, the right order would be "Banja Luka,
> Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina", right?

Yes, "Republic of Srpska" is weird, imho. Yes, even if the local
government uses it in English translations of its official documents.

If I'm correct (but I may be wrong), "srpska" is an adjective in the
original language, so the word-to-word translation would be "Serb
Republic".

Mostsources in the English-speaking countries seem to prefer using
"Republika Srpska" so, given the target of the ad, I'd suggest using
"Republika Srpska".