Re: Question on title and explanation of shuffles

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 10:34:09AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > I have one question.
> >   1.2. Programs you need for development
> >   1.3. Documentation needed for development
> > Can these use the same style?  Only 1.3 was changed by you.
> > I wonder if I have to change to:
> >   1.2. Programs needed for development
>
> Oh yes, "needed" works for both.  I wasn't trying very hard to reduce
> the number of second person pronouns (and this is a use of "you" where
> it makes sense to see it as "generic"), but I suspect after all the
> uses of second person in 1.2 I was more sensitive to it in the title
> of 1.3...

Fixed in SVN.

Along similar line of uniformity:

I was making all section title of be followed by file(s) in Chapter 4
and 5.  You kept "file" for all titles in Chapter 4 and 1 title in
Chapter 5.  But you removed "file" from most titles in Chapter 5.

Any reason?  What do you suggest to make some consistency?

> > But the way, here are what I did after pondering on your comments.
> > (URL link should work after 4 hours.)
>
> I'll have another look then.

Thanks.