Question on title and explanation of shuffles

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 03:31:59PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Thanks.  After I apply this, I will suffle
>
> Shuffle?  Snuffle?  Suffer?

"Shuffle", I meant.  But maybe suffer for you :-)

> There are a few things I insist on doing contrary to the established
> consensus in US style manuals, though; for a start like most writers
> in the fields of either linguistics or IT (and like Wikipedia's own
> Manual of Style), I insist on "logical" placement of quotation
> marks - "like this", never "like this."

Yes.  Thanks.

I have one question.
  1.2. Programs you need for development
  1.3. Documentation needed for development
Can these use the same style?  Only 1.3 was changed by you.
I wonder if I have to change to:
  1.2. Programs needed for development

But the way, here are what I did after pondering on your comments.
(URL link should work after 4 hours.)

S2.1 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/first.en.html#workflow
New section to give big picture first.

S2.2 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/first.en.html#choose
More positive guidance for what to package.
Add very simple package start point for people to practice.

S2.4 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/first.en.html#simplemake
Added stronger message to read the references if Autotools tool chain is used.

S2.6 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/first.en.html#namever
Renewed content.  Together with S1.1, old terminology section is replaced.

S2.8 and S2.9
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/first.en.html#non-native-dh-make
  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/first.en.html#native-dh-make
Clarified S2.8 to be just for non-native package and explicitly added S2.9.

Chapt. 6 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/build.en.html
-sa option is moved to Chapter 8 as S8.2
Instead, "-us -uc" is used as alternative case

S6.1 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/build.en.html#completebuild
Clarified for the non-native package and the native package.

S7.1 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/checkit.en.html#inadvent
Added to address typical 3.0 (quilt) format mistakes.
I was wondering to use "Suspicious changes" or "Inadvent changes".

S8.2 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/upload.en.html#option-sa
Moved from Chapter 6. and touched up.

S8.3 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/upload.en.html#skipped-uploads
Touched up.

S9.1 http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/update.en.html#newrevision
Local ~rc version for smooth transition and unclutter.

TIA,

Osamu