Re: Updated maint-guide contents, question on style

Hi,

Thanks.  After I apply this, I will suffle

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 08:35:12AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Chapter 8, which took about five minutes.  Just one comment: in the
> signed .command file in 8.1, "Version: 2.6.3ia" means it was signed
> with a piece of mid-nineties non-free software, not GPG...

This was certainly what I inherited.  Good catch :-)
Let's get rid of this.

By the way, what style book do you follow.  I once read IBM style book
downloaded from their web.

IBM_Style_27Apr09.pdf URL was:(This is no more available)
 http://www.ibm.com/software/ucd/files/IBM_Style_27Apr09.pdf
It recommended sentense with period etc. for easier
internationalization.  A bit different POV than other style book.

There are many style guide but I can not find good one for the free software
documentation with some care to the internationalization etc.

Osamu