Re: New English strings

Thomas Goirand wrote:
>  If this is the first time password encryption is enforced, or if
>  you are upgrading from a previous version of DTC that didn't
>  support passwords encryption, you may want to encrypt older
>  passwords, as DTC will only encrypt subsequently created passwords.
>  To do so, please read /usr/share/doc/dtc-common/README.Debian.
>
> I think we got it right now. Thanks a lot!

It's got a couple of annoying features to its English, though
(mostly subtle stuff like the inconsistent use of passive and unclear
use of "do so"); when I try to fix them I always end up boiling it
down to something like:

   The encryption will be applied to passwords created from now on. If
   you have existing unencrypted admin passwords that should be
   converted, see /usr/share/doc/dtc-common/README.Debian.