Re: New English strings

On 04/03/2011 11:54 PM, Justin B Rye wrote:
> (I'm assuming that answering "yes" to this debconf question does only
> encrypt subsequently created passwords...

That is correct. As you were not 100% sure when reading, I wrote finally:

 If this is the first time password encryption is enforced, or if
 you are upgrading from a previous version of DTC that didn't
 support passwords encryption, you may want to encrypt older
 passwords, as DTC will only encrypt subsequently created passwords.
 To do so, please read /usr/share/doc/dtc-common/README.Debian.

I think we got it right now. Thanks a lot!

After I got the testing period done, I'll have some debconf strings to
actually *remove* (as they are currently a bit useless, and I think
there's too many questions), then I think I'll have to make a call for
translations.

Thanks again for the help,

Thomas