Re: Proposed new debconf template for docbookwiki

Quoting Jeremy Malcolm (Jeremy@Malcolm.id.au):
> Thanks for your recent work in reviewing the docbookwiki package templates, for which translations are now still streaming in.  I'm about to make a change which will mean another text to translate (sorry!).  It's been suggested by the upstream developer (though there is no Debian bug for this) that since MySQL is no longer used by docbookwiki, it is too much overhead to depend on dbconfig just for removal of the old database on purge.
>
> So I'm proposing to add this message if the old database is found when installing:
>
> Template: docbookwiki/webnotes_warning
> Type: note
>  Your system contains a database for Web notes, from an earlier version of
>  DocBook Wiki.  These are no longer supported in the current version.  If
>  you wish to remove the existing database, either now or when later purging
>  this package, you may do so by issuing the following command and typing the
>  password for the administrative user of MySQL:
>  .
>  echo "drop database webnotes" | mysql -uroot -p

Thanks for your care asking for a review.

Nitpicking the proposed template:
- The type should be "error".
- Sentences are not welcomed in note/error "titles"
- "Your system" should be avoided. This is maybe not "mine".
- Why capitalize "web"?
- The second paragraph isn't translatable.
- Is the spelling "DocBook Wiki" or "DocBookWiki"?
- Avoid double spacing after full stop. This is an outdated way to
  follow typographical rules (1.5em after full stops).

Template: docbookwiki/webnotes_warning
Type: error
#flag:translate!:3
 This system contains a database for web notes, from an earlier version of