Re: Wiki page for the Smith Review Project

Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
> I think the wiki page needs a little polish:

No, it's all in english deliberately!

I hadn't even noticed that page existed (a classic case of wikis being
a way of _losing_ documentation).  Christian obviously wrote it back
in 07 before he launched the SRP, and it has had only very minor
modifications since.  I haven't tried to give it a complete facelift,
but I have put in a link to the original announcement
("http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/04/msg00000.html";),
taken out the most obviously dated lines, and made it clear that the
work's still going on over here on the mailinglist.
--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
Iqqaamasalirsaarutaannanngilaq "It's not just an account of memories"