Re: Request for debconf template review, ntop

Hello,

Thanks for the patches. I went ahead and added the patch provided by
jbr. I made one minor change to it.

- Please choose the login that should be used to execute the ntop
- process. The use of the root account is not allowed.
+ Please choose the login that should be used to execute the ntop
+ process. The use of the root user is not allowed.

We can still give this more time to see if anyone else has input.
I committed the new templates so futher changes can modify based
on those.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Jordan Metzmeier