Re: Improving Package descriptions

Tom Davies wrote:
> Lol, looks interesting but the wesite is date 1st April which is known as "April
> Fools Day" because people put all kinds of pranks up.

Just following the debian-l10n-english tradition!  The whole
debconf-reviewing "Smith Project" was announced on April 1:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2007/04/msg00000.html

The last two Debian releases happened on Easter Sunday and St
Valentine's day, so I'm hoping for a Christmas present this year.
--
JBR - and today's single word in West Greenlandic is:
Pissusissamisuurpalunniavissumik "Trying hard to appear natural"