Re: releasenotes

Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
> Thanks for all this, but maybe this information should be best placed
> in the NewinSqueeze wiki file. Could you please include them there and
> expand the information a little bit? That would be very much
> appreciated.

Good point.  I've also just performed a test upgrade of a fairly
minimal up-to-date Lenny system with a bpo kernel, but that was so
painless (open aptitude, "uUgg"... accept a few defaults... done)
that I've got no useful news to contribute.
--
JBR  A long time ago this practice was followed, especially in the
     upper classes, but today even the children of the lower classes