Re: po/*po files can't generated!

It's my time to work with debconf and po-debconf.
I was thinking also that I should send the orig text to another
Internationalization and Translations list!
Its quite optimistic to expect responses within less than one and a half ours. You
sent your question when it was still night in Europe.

Just an error message without its input is a task for a visionary.

BTW: With a clear question I already got detailed responses within three hours.