Re: Release notes addition for Xen support in Debian

Julien Cristau wrote:
>>> Why would you do that?
>>
>> I can't tell you the rationale; I'm just trying to follow the
>> recommendations in the paragraph Adam pointed at*:
>
> I think mostly it means aptitude's curses interface.  But in any case
> for installing a single package it doesn't matter.

If you think that's the meaning it should convey, then it seems to
me you're asking for that section of the releasenotes to be changed.
Do we know who contributed that text?  If we could ask them what it
was supposed to mean, that would also offer an opportunity to answer
the question about why the official recommendation should have
changed between Lenny and Squeeze.