Re: request for review: typo3-dummy

Hi Justin,

> This isn't bad, but personally I wouldn't say there are two options
> if I was going to follow it with a list of three!  Just say

I meant two "real" options... the last is only a noop. But i'm fine
with "three" options :)

>> Template: typo3-dummy/old_symlink
>> Type: note
>
> Might it be worth upgrading this to an "error"?

What do you mean by "error"? I found no type "error".
And it is not neccessarily an error... if the user modified his old
confifg file, there are chances what the config do not overlap and
all works fine.

Thank you for your work and suggestions.

--
 MfG, Christian Welzel

  GPG-Key:     http://www.camlann.de/de/pgpkey.html
  Fingerprint: 4F50 19BF 3346 36A6 CFA9 DBDC C268 6D24 70A1 AD15