package description : cocot

Hi

I would like to get comments for cocot. I am making the package.
Before send ITP, I would like to correct descption.

 This program convert encode between tty and process.
 Usually the program cooperate with ssh or telnet.
 cocot was made from shortened word of 'COde COnverter on Tty'.
.
 If you have accouns twhich are different encode in same language,
 this package is what you need.

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux