Re: [RFR] templates://dokuwiki/{templates} (17 templates)

Quoting Tanguy Ortolo (tanguy+debian@ortolo.eu):

> Yes, this is the exact reason why I used a multiselect: not to have to
> change it when I add a new server support.

Conservative approach. I think I can only concur to it..:-)

> That said, I do not know either lighttpd or nginx enough to configure
> aliases for them right now. It is just a plan.

Maybe have a look at other packages already doing this. This is maybe
just about dropping the right .conf file in the right ".d"
directory..:-)