Re: [LCFC] templates://rocksndiamonds/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> This is the last call for comments for the review of debconf
> templates for rocksndiamonds.

Looks fine.  But I'm not sure we should be hurrying to get the
translators to work on this one.

ArtSoft's download page has been dead for at least a month, so the
package's postinst currently fails.  The fact has been reported (bug
#538857), but the maintainer declared it fixed on the grounds that
it was an upstream issue.  If so, it's one that shows no sign of
getting better.  I've mailed info@artsoft.org but had no reply yet.

Trawling Google's cache I find that the last update of the ArtSoft
web pages pointed at "http://www.jb-line.de/rnd/rnd_start_e.html";,
which talks about a forked version.  So the game may be salvageable,
although all the download links for that site lead to dead URLs.