Re: "New" dash debconf template

Christian Perrier wrote:
Quoting Jonathan Wiltshire (debian@jwiltshire.org.uk):
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 04:45:59PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
Switching to dash as default system shell is currently being prepared
(see -devel for details).
Well, the upload was this morning, with the original template
text...what happened?

Dunno. Luk asked me if the review is completed and I answered that it
was....but, apparently he didn't come in the ML and pick the reviewed
templates file.

I did, but apparently in some way I forgot to save the changes or something similar :-(

I'll fix it in the next upload which should happen today.

Cheers

Luk