Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ufw
- To: Jamie Strandboge <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ufw
- From: Martin Bagge <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 14:17:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20090725121043.GA1029@severus.strandboge.com>
- References: <20090724213013.GE598@severus.strandboge.com> <email@example.com> <20090725121043.GA1029@severus.strandboge.com>
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Jamie Strandboge wrote:
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, helix84 wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 23:30, Jamie Strandboge<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
ufw. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
Hi, I don't get it - the only thing that changed in the .po file you
sent me is "must be managed" to "must by managed" - and the latter is
a mistake in previously correct translation. Am I missing something
I used sed on the files in 'po' but forgot to do it on debian/templates
and didn't look carefully enough at the email. My apologies. All
translators please disregard. I have adjusted the files manually and
0.28-2 will be unfuzzied. Thanks for your efforts!
#538336 is still valid as I rephrased the string.
Mr. T pities the fool. Bruce Schneier just pities his data.