Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ufw

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, Jamie Strandboge wrote:

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, helix84 wrote:

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 23:30, Jamie Strandboge<jamie@ubuntu.com> wrote:
ufw. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
against ufw.

Hi, I don't get it - the only thing that changed in the .po file you
sent me is "must be managed" to "must by managed" - and the latter is
a mistake in previously correct translation. Am I missing something
else?

*sigh*

I used sed on the files in 'po' but forgot to do it on debian/templates
and didn't look carefully enough at the email. My apologies. All
translators please disregard. I have adjusted the files manually and
0.28-2 will be unfuzzied. Thanks for your efforts!

#538336 is still valid as I rephrased the string.

--
/brother
http://frakalendern.se