Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ufw

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, helix84 wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 23:30, Jamie Strandboge<jamie@ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> > ufw. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> > are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> > I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> > Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> > against ufw.
>
> Hi, I don't get it - the only thing that changed in the .po file you
> sent me is "must be managed" to "must by managed" - and the latter is
> a mistake in previously correct translation. Am I missing something
> else?

*sigh*

I used sed on the files in 'po' but forgot to do it on debian/templates
and didn't look carefully enough at the email. My apologies. All
translators please disregard. I have adjusted the files manually and
0.28-2 will be unfuzzied. Thanks for your efforts!

Jamie

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.ubuntu.com