Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ufw
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ufw 0.28-1: Please update debconf PO translation for the package ufw
- From: Jamie Strandboge <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 07:10:43 -0500
- Message-id: <20090725121043.GA1029@severus.strandboge.com>
- Reply-to: Jamie Strandboge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20090724213013.GE598@severus.strandboge.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 25 Jul 2009, helix84 wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 23:30, Jamie Strandboge<email@example.com> wrote:
> > You are noted as the last translator of the debconf translation for
> > ufw. The English template has been changed, and now some messages
> > are marked "fuzzy" in your translation or are missing.
> > I would be grateful if you could take the time and update it.
> > Please send the updated file to me, or submit it as a wishlist bug
> > against ufw.
> Hi, I don't get it - the only thing that changed in the .po file you
> sent me is "must be managed" to "must by managed" - and the latter is
> a mistake in previously correct translation. Am I missing something
I used sed on the files in 'po' but forgot to do it on debian/templates
and didn't look carefully enough at the email. My apologies. All
translators please disregard. I have adjusted the files manually and
0.28-2 will be unfuzzied. Thanks for your efforts!
Jamie Strandboge | http://www.ubuntu.com