Re: [RFR] templates://ganglia/{ganglia-webfrontend.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> Good edits, but isn't this template largely obsolete?  The only
> Apache in Debian post-oldstable is apache2, so this multiselect
> boils down to a boolean, which would be phrased quite differently.

Agreed. That template and the relevant code in .config and .postinst
scripts should be dropped.

> Once it has been updated to only handle one web server, we won't
> need the "(s)", and might as well be specific.  Also, it's not
> working very "automatically" if it stops to ask me for permission
> before performing its single invariant action...

>     Please choose whether apache2 should be restarted now. Otherwise, the
>     new ganglia-webfrontend configuration will not be activated until it
>     is restarted manually.

Agreed.

> I'd be inclined to try to force all the short descriptions into a
> common "$SUITE - $ELEMENT" format:

Oh, /me will try to remember that nice description of yours for the
peudo-standard we're often proposing in such cases...."$SUITE -
$ELEMENT", that's great.

No other comments on proposed changes. They're all fine.