Re: [RFR] templates://vsftpd/{vsftpd.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

>   This package provides a lightweight, efficient FTP server written from
>   the ground up with security in mind.

I'm not enthusiast about this one (I generally use your rewritten
files without any changes in a "JBR is more clever than me" mode)...

I'd rather go for:

 This package provides the "Very Secure FTP Daemon", written from
 the ground up with security in mind.
 .
 It supports both anonymous and non-anonymous FTP access, PAM authentication,
 bandwidth limiting, and the Linux sendfile() facility.