Re: Proof reading of a new debconf question

On 2009-02-25 at 18:53:51, Ben Finney wrote:
> Template: email-reminder/smtp_encryption
> Type: select
> Choices: none, ssl, tls
> Default: none

That's a really good way of phrasing this.  I quite like it and I'm gonna
hold on to it in case other encryption options become available.

At this time, I think it makes more sense to go with Christian's suggestion
as the only option currently available in email-reminder is SSL or not.

Cheers,
Francois