Re: Call for reviews: Release Announcement

(I suspect you intentionnally ommitted to CC Alex?)

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> > You can find the final draft for the release announcement at [1]. I
> > don't plan any changes regarding the content, so please feel free to
> > review spelling, grammar and so on.
>
> Okay, I'll throw this patch back at you quickly then look at it
> again tomorrow morning and see how many blindingly obvious things
> I've missed.

Some of these changes should be notified to translators, just as I
just did for s/braille/Braille, as such typographical fixes have to be
correct in translations too.

Once settled, I'd suggest two set of fixes:
-one with things that affect translations (mostly correct
capitalization)
-another one with English-specific stuff

This way, translators will know in what places they should diverge
from the file submitted to them by Alex.