Hyphenation rules

Dear l10n-english team,

I'm working on the german translation of the release notes and found
some english words that were hyphenated -- and probably wrong. To avoid
hyphenation (or correct it) Martin inserted a de/hyphenation.tex file
where we can specify hyphenation for words that don't fit german
hyphenation rules.
At the moment we have this list:

apt-file
Sarge
sarge
uname
up-grade
Project
Debian
Documentation
LXDE
Initrd
Initrds
aptitude
stable
Stable
Identifier
deborphan
debfoster

This list is everything but complete, it just contains words that were
actually hyphenated in our release-notes.pdf.

Since I have absolutely no idea of hyphenation in English I'd like you
to correct this list. I'm not sure if you hyphenate e.g. "Debian" at
all. Please mail me and keep the CC.

TIA,
Hauke