Re: [LCFC] templates://unattended-upgrades/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
>> Does it really mean "debconf prompts"?
>
> No, this is more about questions asked by dpkg when a new version of a
> configuration file is provided.

Given that I was misled by the phrase "configuration file prompts",
I'd prefer to see it clarified.  Maybe something like:

 This package can download and install security upgrades automatically
 and unattended, taking care to only install packages from the
 configured APT source, and checking for dpkg prompts about configuration
 file changes.

But what about other kinds of postinst prompts?  Are they ignored?