Re: please review new lilo debconf question

Quoting Paul Wise (pabs@debian.org):
> On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 07:46 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
>
> > Will you leave time for a translation update round?
>
> Well, the bug sprint lasts 5 days and I want cookies, so I'll add any
> translations available in that time period. I'm happy to do a followup
> NMU for translations, or the i18n folks might want to do one (there is a
> bug about the grammar of one of the templates).

Sure, having a followup NMU for translations would be good.

In the meantime, I've added your new template and regenerated PO
files.

We coult at least do a call for translations for existing
translations. Of course, if the template changes because of the
review, then these translations would have to be reupdated again, but
I don't think that changes will be drastic (you're a native speaker so
your English is by definition correct).

About grammar problems: well, the lilo templates just suck in
general. They need a huge rewrite, which is definitely out of scope
now...so I propose we let them alone right now.