Re: please review new lilo debconf question

On Sun, 2008-10-26 at 07:46 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> Will you leave time for a translation update round?

Well, the bug sprint lasts 5 days and I want cookies, so I'll add any
translations available in that time period. I'm happy to do a followup
NMU for translations, or the i18n folks might want to do one (there is a
bug about the grammar of one of the templates).