Re: Review request for twiki-ldapcontrib's debconf templates

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Olivier Berger wrote:
> > I'd welcome your review of twiki-ldapcontrib's debconf templates.
> >
> > The package is in unstable now, but you may also have a look in my SVN at :
> > http://picoforge.int-evry.fr/websvn/filedetails.php?repname=twldapdeb&path=%2Ftwiki-ldapcontrib%2Ftrunk%2Fdebian%2Fpo%2Ftemplates.pot&rev=0&sc=0
> Or to put the material right here in the mailinglist:

Well, it would be much better to work on the original templates file,
not the POT file.

Here it is...

Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/topicfilesnotextracted
Type: note
 The LdapContrib package's topic (TWiki.LdapContrib and its
 attachments) was not installed, as the default TWiki data files were
 not available in TWiki's defaults path (under
 Maybe you need to install TWiki's "default Topic Set" first (see
 /usr/share/doc/twiki/README.Debian), then reconfigure
 In any case, the LdapContrib files can be found in
 /usr/share/twiki-ldapcontrib/twiki-data.tar.gz (and twiki-pub.tar.gz)
 for manual installation.

Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/diversionproblem
Type: note
 The twiki-ldapcontrib package installs a diversion (dpkg-divert(8))
 for the TWiki.pm file, to avoid manual patching of the stock module
 included in package 'twiki'.
 However, it seems the installed version of 'twiki' provides a version
 of TWiki.pm different from what's expected by twiki-ldapcontrib.
 Check /usr/share/doc/twiki-ldapcontrib/README.Debian(.gz) for
 instructions on what to do.