Re: Review request for twiki-ldapcontrib's debconf templates

Christian Perrier quoted:
> Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/topicfilesnotextracted
> Type: note

Is this saying "twiki-ldapcontrib has been installed (in the dpkg
sense) but the LdapContrib topic data has not been imported"?

>  The LdapContrib package's topic (TWiki.LdapContrib and its
>  attachments) was not installed, as the default TWiki data files were
>  not available in TWiki's defaults path (under
>  /var/lib/twiki/data/TWiki/).

Is "attachments" the standard term here?

"Twiki's defaults path" is wrong, but avoid the issue:

   not in the standard location under /var/lib/twiki/data/TWiki/.

>  .
>  Maybe you need to install TWiki's "default Topic Set" first (see
>  /usr/share/doc/twiki/README.Debian), then reconfigure
>  twiki-ldapcontrib.

Instead of being tentative, be polite:

   Please follow the instructions in /usr/share/doc/twiki/README.Debian.gz
   to install TWiki's "default Topic Set", and then run
   "dpkg-reconfigure twiki-ldapcontrib".

(I'm assuming "Topic Set" with its odd capitalisation is standard).
Note the -.gz; and in fact it might be simpler to point directly at
the TWikiInstallationGuide.

>  .
>  In any case, the LdapContrib files can be found in
>  /usr/share/twiki-ldapcontrib/twiki-data.tar.gz (and twiki-pub.tar.gz)
>  for manual installation.

If it means installation in the install-from-tarballs sense this
time, it might be clearer as something like:

   Alternatively, LdapContrib's twiki-data and twiki-pub files
   can be manually installed from the tarballs in
   /usr/share/twiki-ldapcontrib/.

> Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/diversionproblem
> Type: note
>  The twiki-ldapcontrib package installs a diversion (dpkg-divert(8))
>  for the TWiki.pm file, to avoid manual patching of the stock module
>  included in package 'twiki'.
              ^the