Re: Proof reading of python-recaptcha description

OoO En ce début  de soirée du samedi 23 août 2008,  vers 21:54, Justin B
Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> disait :

> Double-checking my own reasoning:

>> [...]
>> How many modules, and how many plugins?  I'll assume two of each:
>>
>> These Python modules provide plugins for reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA
>> Mailhide.

> If I'm right to assume multiple plugins there, presumably I'm wrong
> to use a singular here:
[...]

In  fact, my  wording was  slightly inaccurate  from a  Python  point of
view. The correct "words" are  package and modules. There is one package
containing two modules. Therefore, the new description:

 This Python package provides modules for both reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA
 Mailhide.
 .
 reCAPTCHA helps prevent automated abuse of web sites (such as comment
 spam or bogus registrations) by using a CAPTCHA to ensure that only
 humans perform certain actions.
 .
 reCAPTCHA Mailhide allows web sites to obfuscate email addresses,
 revealing them only if a reCAPTCHA is solved.
 .
 These modules access a free (as in free beer) web service that
 requires sites running the reCAPCHA client to register for an API
 key. On the other hand, no imaging libraries or complex computations
 are needed to generate and check CAPTCHAs.

Many thanks for your help.
--
No fortunes found