Re: Proof reading of python-recaptcha description

Justin B Rye wrote:
> Comments below (please check my reasoning!); diff attached.

Double-checking my own reasoning:

> [...]
> How many modules, and how many plugins?  I'll assume two of each:
>
>   These Python modules provide plugins for reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA
>   Mailhide.

If I'm right to assume multiple plugins there, presumably I'm wrong
to use a singular here:

> [...]
>
>   This plugin accesses a free (as in free beer) web service that requires
>   sites running the reCAPCHA client to register for an API key. On the
>   other hand, no imaging libraries or complex computations are needed to
>   generate and check CAPTCHAs.

If it's two modules, each providing a plugin (which seems the more
plausible interpretation):

    These Python modules provide plugins for reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA
    Mailhide.
    [...]
    These plugins access a free (as in free beer) web service that requires
    [etc]

Or, if it's two modules providing one plugin with two functions:

    These Python modules provide a plugin for reCAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA
    Mailhide.
    [...]
    This plugin accesses a free (as in free beer) web service that requires