Quoting Olivier Berger (firstname.lastname@example.org): > OK. > > I've done some more tests, and changed some bits again in the templates > (and scripts), to adjust to latest maintainer's (and others') remarks, > and hope to have something stable now to be able to provide a fix for > this bug (and update of templates, including spanish new one), and which > provides some transition path for upcoming new release 4.2 some time > soon. > > I hope there won't be any more need to rework anything so that the fix > is no further delayed ;-) Two comments: -a colon was missing at the end of "_Description: Apache user allowed access to 'configure' script". I added it - a weird br.po file is sitting in debian/po. It should be removed. It is indeed a brazilian translation whlie really, the file should be naed "pt_BR.po" -all PO files were broken by the patch. So I picked up old files plus the pending SPanish translation and added them I took the liberty to add these changes and I'll post a call for translations.
Description: Digital signature