Re: [RFR] new and old gpsd template

> Trailing prepositions are jarring at best.

For the record, this is a baseless superstition, but also a
widespread one, so I suppose we're obliged to avoid the issue by
changing the wording.

"At best" they're all through Shakespeare, and sometimes they're
compulsory - "something to think about".  The only thing wrong with
them is that people have been taught they're "ungrammatical"; but if
that rule was true, native speakers wouldn't need to be taught it,
any more than they need to be taught to avoid trailing articles.