Re: [RFR] new and old gpsd template

Bernd Zeimetz <bernd@bzed.de> wrote:
> thanks a lot for the reviews and comments! The final version is attached
> to this mail. If you think there's something wrong with it, please let
> me know, otherwise I'll ask for translations in a few days.

I already pointed out something wrong with this bit:-

Trailing prepositions are jarring at best.  Also, do GPS receivers
need to be *attached* to anything, in these days of Bluetooth and so on?

I suggested "Device used by the GPS receiver:"

>  Please enter the device the GPS receiver is attached to. This will probably be
>  something like /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0.

Trailing preposition and a . following a device name is confusing.
Replace with:-

 Enter the device used by the GPS receiver.  It will probably be something
 like /dev/ttyS0 or /dev/ttyUSB0

Other bits seem fine to me.

Regards,
--