[RFR] new and old gpsd template

Hi,

please review the attached template file for gpsd! As I'm not on the
list, please keep me on CC.
The last question in the template is new, and I guess there a lot to fix
;) So before I send out requests to translate only one question of the
template, I'd prefer to have the whole template reviewed and fixed.

Thanks in advance,

Bernd
--
Bernd Zeimetz
<bernd@bzed.de>                         <http://bzed.de/>

Template: gpsd/start_daemon
Type: boolean
Default: false
 If your GPS receiver is permanently attached to your computer, you might
 want to start gpsd at boot time. Otherwise, you can run it by calling
 gpsd(8) at any time, or you can use the hotplug interface for USB devices.

Template: gpsd/daemon_options
Type: string
 You can give additional arguments when starting gpsd; see gpsd(8) for a
 list of options.

Template: gpsd/autodetection
Type: boolean
Default: false
 attached via USB?
 Please note that several GPS receivers use common serial <> USB converter
 chips. If you're using USB to serial converters to connect your computer
 to non-GPS devices, it is recommended to say no here, as gpsd may result
 in an undesired behaviour. Also gpsd may affect tools like gpsbabel if
 it is running at the same time.