Re: [RFR] templates://snort/{snort.templates,snort-mysql.templates,snort-pgsql .templates,snort-common.templates}

Quoting Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña (jfs@computer.org):

> So the files to update through this review are the following:
> debian/snort.TEMPLATE.templates, debian/snort.DATABASE.templates,
> debian/snort-mysql.ADD.templates, and debian/snort-pgsql.ADD.templates.
> The other .templates files are just a combination of these. For example:

Sure, but these generated files are the basis of what's offered to
translators. See debian/po/POTFILES.in.

So, I'll have to do some manual magic before running debconf-updatepo
when we'll reach the translation update step. Yikes..:-(

Anyway, the general principles I raised in the diff file still
apply....and actually, I also change the TEMPLATE and ADD files....so
I think that, at the end, we'll end up with, hopefully, what's correct
(/me crosses fingers as all this stuff is highly confusing).