Re: Proofreading/understanding consultants/libobi.wml

Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> I currently try to translate consultants/libobi.wml from the web page
> to German. Unfortunately I fail to parse / understand the first
> paragraph; if it is indeed fine could someone explain it to me?
>   I am internationally available, I work voluntarily only for the
>   caritative humanitarian works and free instruction or religious
>   precariously.
> I understand everything up to "for the".
> What is a precariously?

The whole thing seems garbled ("caritative"?) and "precariously" is
entirely wrong.  Googling for this text, I find it at
"http://www.libobi.org/";, where there's also a French version:

  Je fais uniquement du bénévolat pour les organisations caritatives
  humanitaires et enseignements libres ou religieux en situation de

I'd suggest ignoring the English and starting from that.