Re: Description for pycha

Quoting Vincent Bernat (bernat@luffy.cx):

> Hi !
>
> Sorry for being such a burden, but I would like to get some feedbacks on
> another package description. :)

Well, you're more than welcome as we're digging our own grave by
answering you....:-)

> Homepage: http://www.lorenzogil.com/projects/pycha/
>
> Package: python-pycha
>  This Python package allows to draw variety of charts (pie, line, bar)
>  using Cairo as backend. Its goals are:
>   - Lightweight
>   - Simple to use
>   - Nice looking with default values
>   - Customization.
>  .
>  It won't try to draw any possible chart on earth but draw the most
>  common ones nicely.

I'd recommend dropping the mention that this is Python-based as well
as "simple" and "package". I also think that the design goals can be
shrinked in one sentence.

Finally, I don't think the second paragraph adds much value to the
package description.

 This package provide programs to draw most common charts (pie, line,
 bar) using Cairo as backend. The programs are designed to be
 lightweight, simple to use, be customizable but still peorviding sane
 default settings.

The "using Cairo" is even debatable. After all, this is only technical
stuff which the end user shouldn't really worry about.