Re: [RFR] templates://proftpd-dfsg/{proftpd.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> Meanwhile in shared/proftpd/warning:

> - You are upgrading from a pre-1.3.0 version. Probably you will need
>
> People are only going to see this if they've still got Sarge's old
> ProFTPd 1.2.x on hold, so my revisions below may be redundant
> (still, maybe this text will get into backports).

Indeed, I left that one aside and reported in #452285 that there is no
point keeping it.

So, of course, there is no point reviewing it as well (and then ask
translators for updates and so on....).

Sorry for not mentioning this...which I indeed forgot..:)