Re: [RFR] templates://auctex/{auctex/templates}

Justin B Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> writes:

[...]

I have stated my point, repeatedly, and specified where the upstream,
carefully worded package description is to be found.  I am not a Debian
developer and not responsible if they choose to ignore the upstream
text.

I have also repeated about four times the reasoning why
preview-latex-style should neither suggest nor recommend or require
AUCTeX.  There is absolutely no point in continuing the repetition as it
gets neither more nor less valid in this manner.  If I fail to convince
you, that's that.

I will clearly not waste any more time on this.